I went on my very first camping trip June 20-23 to Yosemite! I was such a big boy! I went all the way to the top of Glacier Point with Mommy and Daddy and the Yauchzee Family! I saw Half Dome, the Valley Floor, and all the pretty waterfalls. Mommy and Daddy told me I went to Lower Yosemite Falls but I don't remember because I was sleeping:) I was so good that I proved to Mommy and Daddy that I am ready to go camping at Shasta Lake for a whole week!
I had a really cool campsite! I could watch all the rafters float by on the river while I ate dinner! I can't wait until I can ride the rafts!!!!!
2 comments:
He's getting SO big!I miss him! I'm so glad that you decided to make a blog page - now I can keep up with the adventures of Cooper! Love you guys.
Yeah. So excited you blog!!!
I do it too.
www.thedestroyersduo.blogspot.com
Hope we can get together soon
Kelsey
Post a Comment