Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cookies!!!

Sorry you haven't heard from me lately. Mommy went back to work and we have been very busy. Daddy went to a class for a week in San Diego during Mommy's first week back to work. Luckily I have so many people who love me so we were able to make it work. My two Grandmas, Auntie Angie, and Auntie Shealee all watched me while Daddy was gone. Me and Mommy really missed Daddy a lot and we were glad when he finally came back home. Now we are back to Daddy, my two Grandmas, and Auntie Angie watching me during the week. I'm so lucky I get to spend so much time with people who love me. This is a picture of me eating a cookie. I finally learned how to hold it all by myself (but I still like it better when someone else holds it for me)!

1 comment:

April said...

Heu Coop - I wish we were there to help watch you too! I know your cousins would LOVE to have you stay and play. Be sure to give mommy and daddy lots of love when they get home from work - I just know they missed you so much!