Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decorating for Christmas!!

We got our Christmas tree this week. I really like to touch it and look at the pretty lights and ornaments. It feels funny on my fingers when I touch it. This is me putting on my first ornament. Aunt April, Uncle Jeremy, Kenna and Quinn bought it for me last year before I was even born. We got to write all my birthday information on it. Thanks guys!!!!
The finished product! I know... it doesn't look safe. The Christmas tree in front of the fireplace... Who would have thought my Daddy's a fireman:) There just wasn't a good place for it!!!!
Playing with the decorations...

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

He is getting so big and he is so dang cute;-)

Happy belated birthday!!

April said...

You're all too welcome for the ornament Coop! I'm so glad that you got to help decorate the tree. Your cousins are excited to see you soon!! Love you!