Monday, February 9, 2009

Hi Mommy!


Mommy had the day off work today so we hung out and played all day. We had big plans to go out for a long walk but the rain didn't let that happen. Mommy decided that my hair was getting way too out of control so we made an appointment to go get my hair cut!
I loved the car I got to sit in while I got my hair cut. I didn't even care that sponge bob was playing on the TV in front of me. I just wanted to drive the car.

I was such a good boy while the lady was cutting my hair. I sat still the whole time. I never once complained or moved around too much. The lady kept telling mommy that I was such a good boy! I guess she's not used to that!

The final product!!!! Aren't I handsome??????

4 comments:

Josiah and Cheryse said...

What a looker!

Anonymous said...

WOW! My Nephew is sooo handsome! I Love You Coop!!

kkp1220 said...

I love when babies get their haircut. They always make such a difference. He looks so cute;-)

Anonymous said...

Way toooooo cute!