It's April 23rd and I am three days shy of 15 months and I did it!!!! I walked by myself. Of course I only want to walk with my doggy hanging from my mouth. I know... it's silly but so am I!!!! I can even stand up by myself and start walking. Enjoy!!!!!
She's Fired!
14 years ago
5 comments:
It's about time little one!!! Your Auntie is sooo proud of you! I Love you all the stars in the sky!
Ready, Set, Going, Gone. Great Job Mom, Dad and Cooper. Congrats! Love to All!
Lady and Jasper and Spice and Dana and Grandma are all so impressed! We are busy "Cooper proofing" the Buena Park house:) Lady says she can't wait to play splash with you.
Kenna clapped for you buddy!! We're all so proud of you! Now you can try and keep up with your cousins! We can't wait! xoxoxoxox
Yay Cooper!!!! Now you'll really have mom & dad on their toes!! Miss you... you are such a cutie can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment