Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Dedications and Father's Day

Leaving for church...
Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Today was a very special day for me and my family. Not only was it Father's Day, where we celebrated all the special Daddy's in our lives, but it was also the day of my Baby Dedication, where Mommy and Daddy dedicated me to God. I felt so special because so many people were there to support me on my special day. Thank you to everyone who made this day so amazing for me and my Mommy and Daddy. We love you all!
Here is Pastor Matthew praying for me and my family.

Only some of the many family members that were there to support me! I am soooo lucky to have so many people who love me. Mommy pulled out her camera too late so she missed some pictures of the Hogan's. (sorry for the fuzzy pictures, the camera was giving mommy trouble)


This video sums up how I let mommy and daddy know that they forgot to put me down for my nap. Needless to say, it was a very long day. We went to the early service at church, had people over for lunch to celebrate my dedication and Father's Day, then the boys played a little poker tournament while everyone waited for the Dodger/Angel game to begin (this is where I took a nap). Then John made a great dinner for everyone while we ALL watched the game. It was a GREAT day!!!! Thank you everyone!!! I finally got to bed after 9pm. For those of you who don't know how much I like to sleep, that's way past by bed time...

This is only a bit of the crowd who hung around waiting for the game to begin. The picture is terrible but you get the idea. Just in case you don't know, yes, the Dodger's won.

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I think Cooper is starting to look like you;-)
Congratulations on his special day!!

April said...

Congrats Coop!! We're so proud of you! Sorry we couldn't be there to help you celebrate - but it looks like you had more than enough people there to support you. You are such a special little boy! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is the best video... his laugh is so great!!!! Just love my little silly guy!!!

Auntie Michelle said...

Oops! That was me- I forgot to put my name!! haha