Sunday, August 16, 2009

All By Myself

Mommy was feeling a bit brave the other day and let me eat my cereal all by myself with my big boy spoon. I didn't spill any of my cherrios and I didn't splash the milk all over. Usually I don't get to feed myself anything with liquid because I really like how it splashes when I throw it or when I fling it off my spoon. Since I did such a good job Mommy and Daddy have let me eat my cereal all by myself everyday since. I even successfully ate a bowl of yogurt by myself this morning, and trust me, I can really make a mess with yogurt! I love this big boy stuff!!!! And if you haven't noticed yet... yes I am left handed.

5 comments:

April said...

Quinn is a lefty too!!!

Josiah and Cheryse said...

Great job Cooper! And yay for lefties:)

andrea said...

Cole and Cooper that be the left handed pitching duo for the Dodgers very soon..... :)

Unknown said...

I knew he would take after his Auntie Shealee....lefties are the best. Love you Cooper.

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Big Boy. Grandma Loves You.