Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

On Easter Sunday me and Mommy went to church with Uncle Chad, Shanay, Grandpa, Breanne, and Brent. Shanay's church was celebrating its 30th anniversary so they had their Easter Sunday service at Anaheim Stadium.

Nannie, me, and Brenty...

When I got tired of sitting (oh wait, I never sat), Brenty played with me right behind our seats. Thanks Brenty, I had fun!

And... there was a special performance at the end by the Jonas Brothers. We caught a picture of them as we were leaving.

After church we headed over to the park for our annual Easter picnic. We had a blast. Mommy played baseball while I flew my Brobee kite with Grandma, Dana, and Lady. I played on the slide and the swings, and had a blast playing with my cousins. This is Shanay teaching me how to walk on the line (one of Uncle Chad's numerous hobbies).

Grandma swinging me up "high"...

We also celebrated Uncle Chad's birthday...

No comments: