Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was Daddy's birthday! Me and Daddy spent most of the day with just the two of us until Mommy got home from work. Then we went to Lucielle's for dinner because Daddy really wanted ribs. After dinner we went home and had some ice cream cake! Yummy! Aunt Linda, Uncle Ray and Brenty stopped by for a visit. I love visitors because I get to show off! Cheeeeeese! Helping Daddy read his cards and open his presents... Helping Daddy blow out his candles...
Licking the candles... I gave my sister some stickers just like mine! I'm already sharing with her and she's not even here yet!
Enjoying Mommy and Daddy's new bed while watching my favorite show Wow Wow Wubzy before bedtime.

1 comment:

Josiah and Cheryse said...

Happy Birthday Josh! And how stinkin' cute that you're sharing with your sister already Cooper:)