In the beginning of July we took our annual Shasta Lake family vacation. YES... it is an extremely long car ride for me and Olivia. It took us 12 hours to get there. Mommy and Daddy figured the best way to have time pass for me and Livi was to leave at 9pm that way we could sleep the whole way. Well... Olivia was an excellent passenger. She slept the entire time. I, on the other hand, was afraid that if I closed my eyes I might miss something. I finally fell asleep at 3am and woke up at 6am. What can I say... I was excited for my family vacation!

Almost there...

Beautiful!!!!

This was our sleeping area for the trip. Joshie is all the way to the right, then daddy and me, and then Livi and Mommy to the left. Yes... we slept outside under the amazing stars!!! Although Olivia tried to escape once, she didn't make it very far.

Joshie and our Livi Pie...

Olivia started walking one week before our trip. Needless to say, she had not perfected walking so everytime we put her down she would fall and everyone would cringe. She spent a lot of time in her little car!

Playing horse shoes with my cousin. Joshie was such a great sport over the trip. He played with me and Livi the entire trip. We are so lucky to have such an amazing cousin!

Pushing my baby sister on the swing...

Joshie wakeboarding...

Happy!!!! We LOVE the boat!!!

Olivia had a difficult time napping anywhere but on the boat. We really wanted her to have a nap so daddy made a boat simulation. He put her in her life jacket and shook her bed while making engine noises! Silly daddy (but it worked)!

Aunt Linda and Poppy stayed back with Livi while she was napping and the rest of us hiked to the falls. So beautiful!!!

I wore my leaf hat the whole time...

Mommy and Nani...

Daddy, Brenty, and Joshie about to go down the falls...

Weeeeee, go Joshie!!!!

My leaf hat...

Daddy...

The hike back...

One of the big kids...

Livi loving the tube...

Busy little girl...

Cooper tubing... I just wanted to go faster and faster!

Candy Land...

Swimming...

Joshie and Poppy...

Bath time...

Hot chocolate...

Happy...

Thumbs up!

Double thumbs up!!!!

Watering the trees...
No comments:
Post a Comment