Wednesday, January 4, 2012

All Sorts of Sports

In October and November I participated in a sports class. Our city offers a program called "All Sorts of Sports" for 3 and 4 year olds. Every Monday our instructors introduced us to a new sport and we focused on that sport for the day. We did basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and track and field. I really loved going every week.
We stretched to warm up our muscles before we did our sport.
Time for some baseball...
and soccer...
Track and field. This is a picture of me doing the hurdles. Everyone kept laughing at me because I felt the need to tell everyone in the gym that "the big ones are really hard but the littles ones are easy". Makes since... doesn't it????
This is the medal I got on my last class. It looks just like daddy's medal he got when he played baseball. I was soooo proud of myself. I wore it everyday and I still wear it once in awhile.

No comments: