Monday, July 21, 2008

Fireman's Olympics

We went to San Jose to watch Daddy and his friends play in the Fireman's Olympics. I had a lot of fun cheering for Daddy's team! Daddy hit me lots of homeruns!!!!

RUN DADDY! RUN!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that baby with the chubby cheeks?? It can't possible be the Cooper we saw just a month or so ago!! Can't believe how much he is changing!!! Miss you guys!

April said...

He looks so much older just from the Fourth of July pictures!! I miss him so much!! Well, I miss you guys too of course! Give him kisses from his cousins. They love him so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey little buddy!! I am at work and I miss you a ton! Thanks for being such a great boy on our family vacation to Lake Shasta and the Firemans Olympics in San Jose. I love you more than you will ever know!!!