Monday, July 21, 2008

Lake Shasta


Here I am with Grandpa Craig at Lake Shasta. We camped for one week. I had so much fun! It was very hot though, but after I got used to it I did just great! I had a lot of fun bonding with Grandpa!
I took A LOT of cold baths because it was the only way Mommy and Daddy could keep me cool. Although I really liked when Uncle Ray sprayed me with the spray bottle!!! It took me by surprise every time but boy did it feel good!!! There were record breaking temperatures while we were there. We were told that at times it was 114 degrees! Boy was it HOT!!!!! Thanks for the great duckie Luke!!!!!






Here I am staying cool with Aunt Linda. Aunt Linda and Aunt Sherry babysat me so Mommy and Daddy could go wakeboarding with Uncle Ryan and Auntie Shealee! Thanks for all your help Aunties!!!!!!!





Here I am just being HAPPY!!!!



Here is part of our campsite. We slept outside under the stars because it was much too hot to sleep in the tent. I loved to lay in my crib and watch the trees blow above me. I slept through the night almost every night. Mommy and Daddy sure liked that. They slept on an air mattress right next to me.












I spent a lot of time jumping and talking in my jumper. I had a lot of fun!















Rise and Shine!!!! Playing with Daddy in the morning!

1 comment:

April said...

I can't get over his "bucket" hat. He is so stinkin' cute in it!! I just want to kiss him! Looks like you guys had a great time. You're making me feel bad - he's been camping a few times already and he's not even one yet!! Kenna's 3 1/2 and we haven't even taken her camping yet! I think that Jeremy and I are slackin. :)