My birthday is on Tuesday but I celebrated with family and friends on Saturday. When we woke up Saturday morning things weren't looking so great. It was raining all morning... This was a big problem because our house just isn't big enough to hold 80 people indoors. We were a little bit nervous but we knew the weather had to clear up for my big birthday bash. And... about a half hour before the party started, the rain stopped. Mommy and Daddy and all our help rushed to geat things ready outdoors and the weather cooperated with us. It was cloudy and chilly but now wet. I hope everyone enjoyed my party. I sure did. Thank you EVERYONE for helping me celebrate and for all the amazing gifts. I am going to look stylish in my new clothes, I have already played with all my new toys, and the cash and bonds will go into my savings account. Mommy and Daddy says it's for college, whatever that is (i'm not even in preschool yet)!
My birthday cake, cupcakes, and my little smash cake is on the right side...
The craft table was a popular place all day since the jumper was cancelled because of the rain...
Hitting my pinata... (if you haven't noticed yet we had a baseball theme)
Nicolas and Amanda helping me gather some candy from the pinata...(Mommy wouldn't let me eat it though)
Happy Birthday to Me!!!! Everyone started singing the happy birthday song and I looked up and realized they were all staring at me. I got so excited and just couldn't stop smiling and looking at everyone. All my friends and family were singing for me!!!!!! This is FUN!!!!
Enjoying my smash cake... (nobody told me what I have been missing out on for the last year. this sugar stuff is good!)
Don't worry... I didn't eat it ALL, most of it is in my LAP!!!!
My first year...
2 comments:
I can't believe he is 1 already!! Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment