Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Hockey Game!

We were so lucky to spend a lot of time with the Hutchinson's while we were in Texas. A couple month's ago Hutch got traded to the Dalla Stars so we were very excited to see the family. I had a lot of fun playing with Cole and Avery. Avery makes me smile every time I look at her. She is just so beautiful. This is a picture of us all at the hockey game. I stayed awake the whole time. I really liked watching the game, all the lights, the chili pepper that was floating around, and listening to all the loud music.

Mommy with the kiddies getting ready to go to the big game!!!

Me and Auntie Andrea...

Me and my buddy Cole...

The next day we all went to an outdoor mall in Southlake. It was a beautiful day. All the kids were running around and playing. I can't wait until I can walk so I can run around with the kids! This is a picture of Cole and Kenna stopping to pose for a picture!

No comments: