Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

We celebrated Daddy's birthday on Sunday because his actual birthday was on Monday but he had to work that day. We had planned on taking a family trip to the beach but that didn't really work out. Daddy had a really bad night at work on Saturday and the people of Long Beach didn't really allow him to sleep. So... Daddy came home and took a nap so we could celebrate his birthday later in the day. We gave Daddy a cool rolling tool chest (I think that's what it's called). He really liked it. Then Breanne came over to babysit while Mommy and Daddy had a date night. They went to Wine Styles where they did some wine tasting and then to the Melting Pot. Me and Breanne experienced our first earthquake together but I slept through it. Thanks for protecting me Nannie.

Dear Daddy,
Happy birthday! Thank you so much for being such an amazing Daddy. Thank you for all the time you spend with me. All the long walks, trips to the park, teaching me new things, and just playing with my toys with me. I look forward to the days we get to spend together when you get home from work. It's obvious to everyone how much you really love me. I am a very lucky little boy to have you for a daddy! I love you all the loves! Happy Birthday! Love, Cooper

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Thanks for the nice birthday letter Cooper!! I look forward to the days that we get to spend together too!! Thanks for being such a wonderful son!!

kkp1220 said...

So fun!!! I love the Melting Pot;-)
Next time I am here we need to get together!!