I had a lot to say to mommy tonight so we thought we would share with all of you... But actually what I was really talking about was how I was going to get down this step without falling. I have taken quite a few tumbles trying to get down. I stood at the edge of the step for about ten minutes just talking away. If you are wondering... yes I finally got down the step. But I didn't walk down it like I wanted to. I eventually crawled. That step always throws me off. Some day I will run down that thing like I didn't even know it was there.
She's Fired!
13 years ago
2 comments:
What a cutie!! Sounds like he's awfully busy these days.... and all the summer fun coming up sounds like a blast! Miss you guys! Love you!
I personally think he's saying Where is my Auntie Angie I want to see my Auntie Angie and my cousins.
Post a Comment