One of our favorite things to do during the summer is go to the "Concerts in the Park" on Thursday nights. There is good music, food, lots of people, and family and friends. I love dancing to the music and this Thursday I especially enjoyed playing with my bat and ball. I am not sure if I annoyed the people around me but I kept throwing them my ball, hoping they would throw it back to me and play catch. They all smiled and played with me so I must not have been too annoying!
We also had a great 4th of July. We went to Cheryl and Denny's where I got to go swimming with my buddies, Korey and Ryan. Then we ate some really good num nums. After that, we went to the park where we saw a really cool fireworks show. Mommy says sorry that she forgot the camera. I REALLY enjoyed the fireworks though!!!
1 comment:
If he was annoying them, you'll never know;-)
He is too big!!!
Post a Comment