Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shasta!!!

Every year mommy's family goes camping at Shasta Lake. I went last year and had so much fun that I couldn't wait to go again this year. I had a lot more fun this year because the weather was much cooler, I could run around and get all dirty, and I loved riding on our boat!
Are we there yet?????? It took us twelve LONG hours to get there... Of course I was a good boy! Snoozing on the boat... I know, my sponge bob hat is VERY cheesy!!! Showing a little crack... Shea Shea, me and Mommy... Bath time... Giving my ducky a kiss... Me and Daddy... Just sitting on a log... Sharing a special "Itzacadoozie" moment with Uncle Ray... Crawling out of the tent with PJs in hand... Somebody put me to bed please... I'm tired!!!! Nap time... Papa supervising my sweeping... Helping Daddy... On a walk with Uncle Ray...

Going for a ride in my car...

I had an amazing vacation! Thank you to everyone who made it so special!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Glad you had so much fun buddy! I almost thought the picture of your backside was Quinn...she likes to do that a lot too. Must be a Hogan thing... LOVE YOU COOP!

Dede said...

Cooper...it looks like you had such a good time. You are the cutest! I love the picture of your bottom. Mia can't wait until she's old enough to play with you in your new water and sand table. :-) Dede