Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!

You would never know it by looking at these pictures but I was very sick on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Some how I caught some kind of bug and I was throwing up. I couldn't seem to keep any food down. I am such a good boy though, I just went along with the flow, happy as can be...
Daddy was home for Christmas Day this year! When he got home from work in the morning we went into the living room to find all the fun and exciting toys Santa left for me. These were my three favorites. The sunglasses, which I wore for most of the morning, my own big boy chair, and the spinning light thing I'm holding in the picture. If you're wondering who's sitting on my lap... that is Plex and Muno from my favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba! I had a great morning with my mommy and daddy!

Around 10am mommy's side of the family came over. There were about 20 of us. We ate a good breakfast, played, visited, and opened more fun presents. My favorite gift of the day was the Cozy Coup.

Showing off doing some crazy break dancing moves for my cousins...

My silly Grandpa all decked out in his new fishing gear...

Some of the family...


Around three in the afternoon Daddy's side of the family came over. We visited, had dinner, and opened MORE presents!

Auntie Cynthia and Papa...

1 comment:

kkp1220 said...

Glad he is feeling better.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!