The day after Christmas I still wasn't feeling very well. I slept until 9:30 in the morning, got up, was finally able to eat a little bit of cereal and actually keep it down, and then I went to Mommy and Daddy's bed where I watched Yo Gabba Gabba and was drifting in and out of sleep for about an hour. Then I came out of the room and told Mommy and Daddy I wanted to go back to bed. I took a couple hour nap and was finally ready to get the day going at two in the afternoon.
My Little People Barnyard...
Me and Daddy playing with our new toys...
Using my new table to color a picture...
Thank you EVERYONE for ALL the GREAT gifts! I got the chance to play with them all today!
3 comments:
Finally got caught up on all your posts! Sorry you weren't feeling well on Christmas, Kenna was sick too! Love you!!!
PS- can you get any cuter!?!
Cooper! You look so good in your glasses!
Hey, Cooper! Great to see you this week. You can see Ben's blog here: http://beenjamminhogan.blogspot.com
Also, if you want to hide your blog from search engines, you can switch the setting in settings / basic / let search engines find you.
Post a Comment