I had a much smaller birthday party this year. We had a small family party, but when you have a big family the party doesn't stay very small!
This is me and my cousins playing in my sand table...
Blowing out my candles...
Hitting the pinata...
I had a great birthday party! Thank you to everyone who came and made my day so special! And... thank you for all the wonderful gifts!
Me and Uncle Chad were playing an EXTREMELY exciting game! I was pretending to throw him smarties and he was pretending to catch them. It's amazing how funny I thought this game was! Just watch and you will see! By the way... this was right before I went down for my nap so I was a bit delirious after a long fun day!
Grandpa bought me a drum set for my birthday! I love it! Not so sure what mommy and daddy's problem is! Not quite a rock star but close!
No comments:
Post a Comment