I'm gonna be a BIG BROTHER!
Mommy is 15 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to be a big brother. My little bro/sis is due to enter the world on August 24th. I just know I am going to be the best big brother ever!
Congradulations! How exciting.
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet baby Hogan. Cooper, you are going to be the best big bro ever!!!
Woweeee!!!! Congratulations!
YAY!!!!! That is soooo exciting. Can't wait to meet him/her. :)
I'm so happy for you guys!! Coop, you're going to be an amazing big brother!! Love you bud!
Grandma can't wait to see the "little one" . Congrats Hogans!
Yay how exciting!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congradulations! How exciting.
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet baby Hogan. Cooper, you are going to be the best big bro ever!!!
Woweeee!!!! Congratulations!
YAY!!!!! That is soooo exciting. Can't wait to meet him/her. :)
I'm so happy for you guys!! Coop, you're going to be an amazing big brother!! Love you bud!
Grandma can't wait to see the "little one" . Congrats Hogans!
Yay how exciting!
Post a Comment