Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!!
Daddy came home from work on Father's Day to breakfast made by Mommy and Me! He deserves the best! He is an amazing Daddy and Husband to Mommy! We hurried and ate our breakfast and then went to church.
We came home from church for just enought time to give Daddy his gifts.
Reading Daddy his card...
Then we went to the park where we celebrated with the entire family.
Flying my kite all by myself...
Snuggling up with my Daddy on Father's Day... I do love him soooo much!
Uncle Chad brought this chair to the park. Apparantly he is very attached to it. He didn't like it very much when I was making myself comfortable in it. I pretty much took over it while we were at the park. I don't know what his problem was... it's my size anyways, not his!
Playing catch with Brenty...
Me and Poppy...
We also celebrated all these family birthdays!
Happy Father's Day Poppy!

No comments: