Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Uh Oh!

Mommy lost her camera! She's hoping I hid it somewhere and it is just going to reappear! But really mom, I'm just not that kind of kid!

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Probably in my "safe" place. I am beginning to lose things on a daily basis:-( Wait till #2 comes!!

April said...

Hey Coop!! I just got all caught up on all the things you've been doing! You're getting cuter and cuter every time I see you and I can't believe how BIG you are!!! Cant wait for your sister to get here - you're going to be an amazing big brother!!

We miss you!!! Hopefully I'll get around to getting a computer than is easier to blog on - so I can put up pictures of Kenna and Quinn for you to see. They miss you and your mommy and daddy tons - and we talk about you ALL THE TIME!!!

Love you buddy!