Sunday, September 5, 2010

Adjusting!

I really wasn't sure about Olivia when Mommy and Daddy first brought her home. I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting ALL the attention anymore. I had a few pretty rough days where I was just feeling really sad. Mommy and Daddy did their very best to help me get through this time. And sure enough now I realize that my sister is a part of our family and there is enough love for the both of us! :)
Rocking my sister... Making sure she' happy...
Our little princess...
Brenty, Brianna, and Olivia...
Yummy... chocolate covered strawberries...
Mommy and Daddy decided at the last minute this morning that we should attempt to go to church. I was excited about it because I really enjoy my sunday school class. We all got ready in just over an hour and were only a few minutes late. Before you know it we will have this down!
All dressed up for church...

1 comment:

kkp1220 said...

Glad you are managing;-) Hope you are able to get some rest;-)