Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meet My Baby Sister

On the evening of Tuesday August 24th Mommy began to notice her contractions were getting more and more painful and frequent. We called Grandma to come to my house to watch me because we knew Mommy and Daddy would soon be going to the hospital to have my baby sister who I have been anxiously waiting for.
Mommy and Daddy when they first arrived at the hospital...
Olivia was born on August 25th at 5:44 am. She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I have been blessed with a beautiful, healthy, baby sister. Meet Olivia Christine Hogan!
Daddy and his little girl!
7 lbs. 6oz.
Daddy's first time holding Olivia!
Olivia's first bath...
Hello World!
The happy family!
Mommy and her boy!
Daddy and his kiddies!

2 comments:

Dede said...

She is so beautiful Cooper! I can tell you're going to be the best big brother.

SH said...

Oh! She's perfect! Just beautiful. Congratulations you guys