Saturday, July 5, 2008

Havasu!




I went on my first trip to Lake Havasu last week. I had so much fun! I wasn't sure about my life jacket but Mommy and Daddy said I had to wear it. Once I got used to it I did great. As soon as Daddy started to drive the boat I immediately fell asleep! I just couldn't stay awake because it was so relaxing!










We hung out on a beach for most of the day! Daddy blew up a pool for me to lounge in because it was really hot! That way I kept nice and cool!





I took a nap on the beach because all the playing really wore me out! If you look real closely you will see that I had a visitor while I was napping! A mule came down to get a drink of water. I didn't see it but Mommy and Daddy told me all about it! It's not everyday that you see a mule in Havasu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!!

The Strom Family said...

Hi Cooper! It looks like you had sooo much fun in Havasu! I wish I was there with you! I Love You All the Stars in the Sky!

Anonymous said...

Hi Coop! You are SO GORGEOUS!!! I am SOOOOO HAPPY that your wonderful mommy and daddy hooked you up with this website so we can see you grow and progress as often as we want! WONDERFUL idea! I'm really happy that you had a fun time on you trip to Havasu!I love you so much!!! ((**MUAH!**)) xoxoxo Love, Auntie Shellie=)