Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Haircut


I know... you're probably thinking it's a bit early for my first haircut...but REALLY... just look at this headfull of hair. It is at it's best when I wake up in the morning with some major bedhead. This is me waiting (for a very long time) for the lady to call my name. Mommy and Daddy are learning and didn't think to call ahead to make an appointment.

Waiting for my first haircut... Kassie the haircut lady put on SpongeBob and I got to sit in this cool yellow car.

Sitting still and reading my book...


Watching SpongeBob...


The final product!











3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I can't believe he is getting his haircut already. Where does the time go?

April said...

You look SO handsome!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are lucky!!! Cole was TERRIFIED of getting his haircut!! He looks soooo cute.... miss you guys!