Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daddy's Home (Crawling)

Daddy FINALLY came home yesterday!!!!! Me and Mommy were soooo excited to see him. I have never been away from him for this long. He was gone a whole week. He stayed home with me today and we had a lot of fun playing and we also had some intense crawling lessons. I worked really hard on my lessons and tonight I finally did it!!! I crawled for the first time and we got it on camera!!!! Here is a video of me crawling for the very FIRST time!!! Enjoy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! YEA COOPER!!! I knew you could do it. I Love You my sweet and VERY smart nephew!!!

April said...

OMG!!!! Way to go buddy! We're so proud of you!! Love you ooddles and oodles!

kkp1220 said...

Glad he is home safe. I can't believe Cooper is crawling already:-( They grow up so fast:-(

Dede said...

That's the cutest thing ever!