Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Santa

So... Mommy and Daddy took me to go see Santa today! Turns out I'm REALLY scared of Santa! Mommy put me on his lap and I was fine until I looked up and realized whose lap I was sitting on!!!!! And then I couldn't help myself... I just started screaming!!! Huge tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Mommy, Daddy save me from this big man in red!!!"

Looking around, not realizing whose lap I am on...

Somebody... Please "HELP ME!!!"

GET ME AWAY FROM THIS BIG MAN IN RED!!!!

No, I don't want a sucker!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy finally got me away from the scary man. All better now!

2 comments:

April said...

Hey Coop - I absolutely LOVE your shirt!! Love you sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! I love these pictures! I want to send them into Ellen for her funny/cute Santa pics... He is waaaayyyy too adorable!! Love you "Coopey!" ;)